Sunday, August 30, 2009

It won't be gross Den

I was sure it was going to be..... I mean its pooh. But den was a plumber and i had five children around me all the time and i had to see their poop all the time. Besides tins poop was the least grossest.

Where this all really started was newyears resolutions about four years ago. I started making our family resolutions to be things to help the enviroment. Free range eggs, biodegratable natural soap, less meat more local etc etc.... Den had jumped on board with all of these surely i could get him to think cloth diapering would be a great idea.

Before i had my baby I had a friend offer me some of her cloth diapers. The thought crossed my mind i could use a few a day that would help the enviroment. Perfect resolution done!


Baby girl comes and is absolutely gorgeous. perfect in everyway We stay in the hospital for a five days and while were there she has horrible diaper rash. When i say horrible it is red bleeding welts.
We get home rash continues, I have now used every kind of cream available i've moved on to prescriptions.... not a fan... but there is blood on my disposables everytime i take them off. she is about 4 weeks old when my friend hands me a bag of cloth diapers.. they r really cute.

I put her in one, I immediately feel proud. Im helping the enviroment. Im a good mom. haha what a geek i am. My hubby comes home takes one look and says im not doing the laundry. Still high on my green proud momma momment, i agree "no i will do all the diapers dont you worry."

This is when i was thinking three diapers a day, what r the chances that they'll even have poop in them?

No comments:

Post a Comment