Sunday, August 30, 2009

did you really put a sock in her diaper?

Yeah crap, I guess this means I have to stick to my resolution.

It dawns on me 6 diapers is no where near enough for full time diapering. I hate laundry and im going to have to wash every day. so i start looking. Powell river is small. Apparently theyre is no need for anystores in town to carry cloth diapers. But i can't be the only mommy to cloth diaper. I Luck out one day and find 10 mother-ease one size fits all cotton terry dapers at the baby consignment store. And a bunch of covers. Im set.

I take these home, boil, bleach, wash, dryer dry, and sun dry. This is me sterilizing the barely used diapers. i put them on my babe. they're a bad fit, she still small and thesse r one size fits all.

But I use them with enthusiasm, she has no rash at all. YAY!!!

My husband still having a hard time giving up our disposables.... we had a bunch of unused diapers and apparently he didnt want to waste. Has being sneaking them on her. One morning on the weekend i wake up ans change her bum. SHe is wearing a disposable. i feel like hitting my hubby, how could he do this to our babes bum. I open the dipe and see black. what s this. Oh my god he has put a sock inbetween her and the diaper.

I take a momment, am I mad, NO, am i disappointed, no, Im annoyed and cant figure out why. This took alot of thought on my husbands part. I know he didnt want to waste diapers, he protected her skin. Im stll annoyed though.

So I laugh and say did u really put a sock in her diaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment