Sunday, August 30, 2009

Den says Crap (2)

The chances are, she is four weeks old.... she poops all the time. But its really not gross. and at this time im under the impression that you have to rinse the poop so I prewash the poops and put them in a bag to be washed a little later. ( I find out later you can just skip this step till baby starts eating solids.)

Finally her rash is better! thank goodness the cream is working.

Right before bed i put a sposie on her. A "sposie" is what we cloth snobs call disposables.... annoying how we have to give them a nickname!!!! But my baby isnt suffering thought the night in a cloth diaper. gross. Morning comes shes cute she stretches i smell poop. Grab a sposie from by the bed and some wipes. open up the diaper and there is blood again. oh my god!!!! Its obvious now the problem is im going to have to wake up in the night change a diaper and put more cream on her.

Throughout the day i go between cloth and disposables her rash is mildly better the cream is working not as good as the day before but its not bleeding. i put off laundry for a day of facebooking, internet surfing and chatting on the phone.

Bed again. cream, diaper, sleep, wake, cream, diaper, sleep. Morning, cute stretch, poop! I open her diaper and i see more bloody welts argh! I get a blanket lie her on it for an hour. her bum needs good old fashion air. She pees she poops air is working, I plan on doing laundry sometime to day so i guess I'll be washing blankets and diapers. I have no cloth left. we have to go out so i use sposies.

By the end of the day the rash is up her front. great more cream. Now im using baby powder. Im not a fan of it, but at this point im desperate. I wrap her up. she's a swaddle baby. i put her down to bed and i do laundry.

Those who know me know I hate laundry. I work in a clothing store when im not chronically reproducing. I see and fold clothes all day long. like I want to come home and fold more fricking clothes. My laundry room is a mountain of clothes rags and towels. If i happen to clean them, i rarely fold them. thats what husbands r for right??? But i do laundry because i have to clean diapers blankets and towels that my babe has done her buisness on.

In the morning the rash is not better, its not worse but not better. I have clean dipes so I put one on her she goes back to sleep.... lazy baby. I put another cloth dipe on her, feed her, back to sleep. Then i put another cloth on, feed her, and she goes back to sleep..... Im serious she is super lazy!

Its about 3 in the afternoon.Baby wakes up i take the dipe off so she can get air on that bum. I look at her bum and the horrible red bleeding rash is now two tiny spots on her bum. Ive solved the problem
My baby is allergic to disposables. Is this possible?

Den comes home early, I look at him and say tinsley is allergic to "regular diapers"

Den says "crap"

No comments:

Post a Comment